WHO WE ARE
At NOVA Entertainment we create content that is loved and shared by audiences wherever they are across our radio and digital brands including Novafm, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, novafm.com.au & smooth.com.au. Together these brands reach 9 million consumers each week across all age brackets.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Specialist to join of our high performing Campaign Delivery team. You will be responsible for holistic project managing sold integrated client campaigns from across the Nova Entertainment network resulting in stakeholder satisfaction and in turn motivating repeat briefs and business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all integrated campaigns to a high standard giving internal stakeholders a seamless experience
- Deliver all relevant campaign elements across Nova Entertainment’s platforms including, radio, digital, experiential, podcasting
- Execute all relevant campaign elements including, but not limited to; briefs, mum entries, budgets, legal docs, prizing, permits, air checks and third party suppliers
- Provide highest quality administrative support to best assist the commercial team to achieve ambitious revenue goals
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders including CREATE, Digital, Brand and Promotions, Content and Commercial teams.
SKILLS YOU HAVE
- Advanced MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively various manage stakeholder expectations at all levels
- Digital experience desirable
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience cross channel integrated media campaigns
- Previous experience in advertising, integration or digital (desirably in Media)
WHATS ON OFFER TO YOU?
- Friday drinks and treats trolley, free fruit each week, coffee and tea facilities and 8 radio survey celebrations each year
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!